In-Person group Classes resume June 6th. Due to the Covid-19 health crisis, we have new protocols for group classes:
1. We need an accurate count of people planning to attend class. Our classes are open enrollment so you can start as soon as you enroll and attend class as your schedule permits. We ask that you please reserve your spot ahead of time. Currently, we will not be able to take drop ins.
To sign up for the class you want to attend, click on the “schedule” button next to your certificate code in your MuttSchool Order Receipt (the email you received when you purchased your group class package).
2. Only one person per dog should attend class. That is so we can maintain an accurate count of the number of people in the facility. We are restricting classes to 6 dogs/people.
3. Please wait outside the building until the previous class has left and your instructor comes outside and waves you inside. This is a great time to walk your dogs so they go potty before class. Remember to keep your dogs at least 10 feet apart to prevent on-leash doggy disagreements.Dog trainers have practiced social distancing even before COVID-19!
4. When you come inside the building, find a chair quickly. We’ll be letting one dog/person team in at a time. The chairs will be spaced about 10 feet apart.
5. Don’t forget to bring high-value treats for your dog. Your dog’s kibble will not be good enough with all the distractions. Small pieces of meat and cheese are perfect. You will need about one meals worth of high-value treats for class.